Sample Organizational Profile Format of a NGOCover Page : Profile of SSS and Address
1. Basic Information
• Name of Organization : SSS
• Acronym : SSS
• Contact and Mailing Address: XXX
• Phone : insert
• E-mail : write if you have one
• Web site : write if you have one
• Name of Chief Executive: write the name
• Contact person: write the name
• Designation : Executive Director /Chief Executive
• Contact Address : write
• Year of Establishment : (for example) 00 July, 2002
• Place of Establishment: Please write Address
• Legal status:
Write in a format and include information of Name of registration,registration no., date of registration etc.
2. Background Information of XXX
A brief history of the organization
3. Vision and Mission Statement of XXX
4. Goal and Objectives of XXX
5. XXX Values for excellence
The possible values may be the following:
1. Human dignity and Gender equity
• All women and men are equal. They have equal rights in the society and participate in the development activities equally.
• XXX will ensure participation of all poor people living in the working areas and provide special emphasis to the women participation as they considerably in backward position.
• All XXX staff shall have the equal opportunities for promotion based on their experience and qualification considering gender perspective.
• XXX Staff and management will ensure gender justice in all aspect of the organization.
2. Honesty, Integrity, Sincerity and Transparency
• All Projects/Programs personnel of XXX shall promote Honesty, Integrity, Sincerity and Transparency in all activities.
• Staff behavior and conduct must consider this value and remain honest, sincere and transparent.
• Staff and organization will never hide any information to the stakeholders
3. Cost Consciousness and sound management of resources
• All Projects/Programs of XXX shall manage and use their resources cost effectively and in some cases cost recovery basis.
• Staff of XXX shall remain highly concerned on best use of resources.
4. Concern for Environment
• All Projects/Programs of XXX would be environmentally sound.
• XXX Office premises will be free from dangerous cigarette smoke.
• Garbage must be managed appropriately.
• Staff of XXX shall work in a threat free and congenial environment.
5. Quality services
• All Projects/Programs Services of XXX will be high quality.
• Staff of XXX shall be responsible for maintaining the quality of the program performance
6. Capability and Accountability
• Beneficiaries of XXX shall possess the knowledge, understanding and capability to identify and resolve their problems. Staff of XXX shall facilitate process.
• XXX Management and Staff of XXX shall remain strict to their work plan and demonstrate accountability to the organization.
7. Creativity and Innovation
• In all cases the creativity and innovation will be appreciated in the whole project or program cycle.
• Creativity and innovative work the staff would be rewarded
• Innovative and creative work would be replicated
• All staff, beneficiaries and counterparts shall respect the organizational rules and regulation
• Staff shall remain committed to the policy, procedures and system of the organization.
• Any violation of rules and regulations would be treated seriously and disciplinary actions would taken accordingly.
6. Existing projects/programs
In a format please write Serial number, project/program, donor, project/program objectives and key activities
7. Existing donors of XXX
In a format please write name of donor, project/program, duration of funding, budget of the project, remarks
8. Budget of year:
• Budget: 00000000 (for the year 2012)
9. Offices of XXX
Number of Offices:
- Head Office: 01
- Field Offices: 00
Total Offices: 00
9. Operational Areas of XXX
In a format you can write District, Upazila, Name of Unions, Name of villages/number of villages
10. Type of beneficiaries
Possible beneficiaries may be the following of a development organization
Landless and shelter less people
Hard core/ultra poor
Poor and marginal farmer
Backward, Vulnerable men, women and children
Persons with disability
Well Off people (for WatSan, Health and HIV/AIDS)
11. Number of Beneficiaries
In a format please male, female,adolescent,children and total
12. Staff Position of XXX
Total staff of the Organization: 000
Male : 000 Female: 000
You can also in different way like core staff, specific staff with name of project, number of staff, male and female and total staff
Senior Staff of the Organization: Name of staff, position, educational qualification, year of experience and key competencies
13. Membership/ partnership and collaboration with other organization/agencies
XXX is the Members of the following networking forum, agencies and maintain collaboration with
14. Bank Accounts and Signatories
In a format please write Name of Bank with Address, Account number and signatories
15. Management Structure with Leadership Pattern
General Body is the supreme authority of the XXX which is consisted with 00 members. General Body brings any amendment in the organizational structure. General body of the organizaiton confirms the yearly organizational activities and accounts. General elect the 00 members Executive Committee for two years period. The Executive Committee is responsible and accountable to General Body for its work and organizational management. This is the body accountable for effective smooth functioning of the organizational activities. General Body also elect the Executive Director and he perform the management functions and guide the staff members as assigned by the Executive Committee. The Senior staff works under the direct supervision of the Executive Director. The project in charge and coordinators works under the supervision of Program Manager. Project Coordinators and in charge lead the projects in consultation of program manager and Executive Director. In Coordination meeting the Executive Director preside over the meeting and take all the important decisions in a participatory manner. The Coordinators/Project Director, Section Heads reports to the program manager of XXX.
16. Organogram of XXX
Please see the attachment
1) The Executive Committee is accountable to the General Body for its activities. As per constitution, XXX management is responsible to the Executive Committee for the effective management of the Organization and the program as well as for the proper utilization of funds provided by the different sources.
2) The EC always members monitor the activities of Accounts Section for ensuring the good accounting. Before implementation of any project or plan it needs to be approved by EC, EC also takes decision
3) XXX managements accountable to the District and Upazila level Administration for its activities. XXX is participating in the coordination meeting organization by the local Administration and submitting reports on a regular basis.
4) XXX is also accountable to its beneficiaries for the activates and services and the money they saved and given to the organization’s custody.
18. Organizational Transparency
- XXX is transparent to the donors and is providing all types of information considering the requirement.
- XXX is transparent to the participants .It is always very much open to the participants/beneficiaries especially about information.
- XXX is also transparent to the Counterpart and Partners.
- XXX never try to hide any information to the stakeholders it is working with.
- XXX is maintaining close touch with Government and providing all necessary information to the authorities at the, Upazila, District and National level.
19. Written Policy, procedure and Manual
- Write name of policy and manual exist in the organization such as Personnel Policy/service rule, gender policy, financial manual, strategic plan, program operational guideline with name of program.
20. XXX Governace
XXX board or Committee
1. General Body /Committee
2. Executive Committee body
Number Of General Body Members: 00
Following are the Members EC:
In a format please write Name, Position, Sex, Profession, Educational Qualification, Address, Since in the committee